Your holiday in Rome
with the comforts of a boutique hotel
The following services are included in the rates:
- Soundproof rooms
- Personal use of an iPad in your room
- Free use of Wi-fi Internet
- LED TV in your room
- Towel warmer
- Complementary toiletries
- Pillow menu (low, high and memory)
- Bed and bathroom linen
- Daily cleaning of rooms and bathrooms
- Satellite TV (Sky) in the open loft area
- Newspapers and books to borrow
The following services are available on request:
- Transfer from Rome airports and stations
- Car rental
- Dry Cleaners
- Expert Tourist Guide specialized in archeology
- Baby sitter
- Shopping assistant
Casa Fabbrini Gift Box
including our tasty delights
Created by Paola and Giorgio Fabbrini for the holiday season and for your special celebrations, the Casa Fabbrini Gift Box is now available also in the boutique shop at Casa Fabbrini Campo Marzio in Vicolo delle Orsoline 13.
A selection of homemade products made with ingredients coming from the farmhouse orchard, packed in an elegant Casa Fabbrini box, ready to become a perfect gift.
The Gift Box contains:
- one bottle of “olio nuovo”, freshly crushed Extra Virgin Olive Oil (750ml)
- 2 packets of biscuits (a choice of either “stinchetti”, oil and wine based biscuits named “brutti ma buoni”, Italian crunchy nut biscuits known to be “ugly but good”)
- 3 jars of jam or jelly (a choice of either rosehip, persimmon, banana, cherry, orange, lemon, pear, quince pear, apple, plum, apricot, fig, tangerine, chestnut and marronita)
- the cookbook “Mani in Pasta” by doctor Giorgio Fabbrini
- a Casa Fabbrini labeled apron, to make you feel ready to start cooking.
The flavours boutique
In the lobby of Casa Fabbrini Campo Marzio there is a room, boutique and workshop at the same time, where In the midst of a vintage pasta cabinet and a sideboard full of tasty food, everything has the authentic country flavour of Casa Fabbrini Toscana.
Or rather, the flavours. And, as the wallpaper, a clear tribute to the nearby Santa Cecilia Music Conservatory, seems to point out, we are talking about a symphony of flavours, coming from our country house: the jams and jellies, the biscuits, and above all the “king of the table”, the olive oil, used to dress every dish of Paola and Giorgio’s Tuscan dinners and make every snack prepared in this b&b memorable.
Jams, Biscuits, Oil
Rose hip, persimmon, banana, cherry, orange, lemon, pear, quince pears, apple, plum, apricot, figs, tangerine, chestnut and marronita conserve.
These are just a few of the Casa Fabbrini jams and jellies, prepared at the farmhouse in Tuscany using the best products of the surrounding countryside and available every morning at breakfast in the boutique b&b in Rome.
After tasting them, you can take them with you by purchasing the 225g jars on sale in the boutique on the ground floor.
At breakfast in Casa Fabbrini Campo Marzio, there is quite bit of Tuscany on the table.
Amongst many delicious things, there are the homemade biscuits prepared almost every day by Paola and Giorgio at the farmhouse.
The all-time greats are the olive oil and the wine based biscuits, made with Casa Fabbrini Toscana oil and wine.
Talking about Tuscany, things would not be complete without the typical almond and Vin Santo ‘cantucci’, the crunchy “ugly but good” dried fruit based biscuits and the “surprises cookies”, for those who appreciate secret pleasures.
All our biscuits can be purchased, gift wrapped, by guests at Casa Fabbrini Campo Marzio.
Casa Fabbrini olive oil is produced with the olives harvested on the land holding where Casa Fabbrini Toscana is located.
The extra virgin olive oil, classified as superior quality 100%, is bottled by Gianni and Fanny Nigi, oil masters at the prestigious oil mill Fattoria del Biancheto in Cetona, near the Fabbrini family’s country house.
Casa Fabbrini Oil is available for purchase in stylish 750ml bottles. In Rome the b&b guests can purchase it in the Casa Fabbrini Roma boutique. For further details about Casa Fabbrini Oil, contact email@example.com.